N95 masks are US standard passed Air Purifier Safety masks, and are certified by a US body named NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health).
5 Benefits of the One-Fit Surgical N95 Respirator
- Provides unparalleled protection:
The N95 Surgical Mask has been rigorously tested in pandemic preparedness studies and it was found as a result that this surgical mask provides sufficient protection against many substances including diseases such as H1N1 Avian Flu and SARS. It also meets CDC guidelines for tuberculosis exposure control and ranks as “high barrier” class 160 mmHg in conformance with ASTM F1862 requirements for fluid penetration and splash resistance.
It offers the wearer:
- >99.9% (BFE) Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- >99.5% (PFE) Particle Filtration Efficiency
- >99.9% (VFE) Viral Filtration Efficiency
Furthermore, the Surgical N95 Respirator exceeds the NIOSH breathability performance specifications for ▲P, which is impressive. The N95 also reduces the transfer of microorganisms and other airborne particulate matter while reducing wearer exposure to airborne particulates smaller than 0.1 micron, making this respirator ideal for laser and electrocautery procedures.
- Available in a flat-fold or moulded option:
- Lightweight and thin construction with a soft inner layer for added comfort.
- Elastic head straps are sonic welded inside the outer layers to minimise pressure points.
- Incredibly lightweight – 33% lighter than other comparable respirators to decrease wearer fatigue, which makes for a more comfortable, longer wearing time.
- Universal, one size respirator to fit almost any shape/size face
- Lightweight and rigid outer shell to prevent mask collapsing, plus a soft inner layer designed for comfort and convenience.
- Mask contours with the natural shape of the face to minimise pressure points, reducing the need to fiddle with a metal nose clip.
- Supremely lightweight – 33% lighter than comparable respirators to decrease wearer fatigue, which makes for a longer, more comfortable wearing time.
- Packaged for convenience and hygiene:
The flat fold masks are packaged into boxes of 20 units. Each mask is individually bagged for hygiene purposes and they’re ideally sized to fit into a pocket, until the need arises. The moulded masks are also packaged into a box of 20 units, into a single pastic sleeve to prevent from exposure and contamination when the box is opened. The plastic sleeve has a tearaway portion, for easy opening and dispensing.
- Allergy-free, fuss-free:
The N95 Surgical Respirator is latex, PVC and silicone free, which makes this a viable option for people with sensitivities to these materials. These respirators are disposable, which means there’s no fuss to disinfect them before use.
Buy your ONE-Fit Surgical N95 Respirators online
It’s clear that the N95 Surgical Respirator is an excellent choice for respiratory protection, a choice that’s both economical and practical – so what are you waiting for? Order yours from HSE Solutions today.